Birgitta Larsson M.Sc. CE, | BIM Larsson and Associates
- Credentialed Evaluator with over 26 years providing evaluative support in the areas of health and human services.
- Expertly develops context appropriate methodologies and community engagement approaches that are based on trust, respect, and reciprocity.
- Work with all stakeholders to leverage existing resources and efforts, thereby enhancing participation and reducing participant burden.
- Ensures rigorous triangulation by using mixed methods and conducting appropriate types of data analysis to enhance confidence in findings.
- As an ARECCI Second Opinion Reviewer, Birgitta brings in-depth knowledge of project ethics to all of her work.